To mark this event Wuhan Government will be sending a business delegation on the first outward flight. They will be visiting Manchester during the visit. The British Consulate- General is keen for a UK business delegation to travel in the opposite direction on t he first flight to Wuhan.
This delegation would be led by Richard Burn, Trade Commissioner and be comprised of companies from the Northern Powerhouse.
During the visit to Wuhan companies will:
- take part in an NP-Wuhan Business Forum
- join a networking event with local companies
- meet senior government leaders
- have the option of joining events linked to a UK Design Week that will be happening at the same time
- Companies can also arrange bespoke meetings
Key Sectors of opportunity are:
- Life Sciences
- Infrastructure and Construction
- Food and Drink Exports
This is an opportunity for companies to be part of a high-profile event that will generate significant local media coverage. It will also offer a snapshot of Wuhan, one of China’s most dynamic large cities.