The International Business Festival 2018 takes place in Liverpool, UK from 12 to 28 June. It will bring together around 30,000 business representatives, entrepreneurs and specialists from around the world.
The COBCOE Conference entitled ‘We need to talk about… The Global Future of Business’ on 12 June, hosted in partnership with HSBC, will open the festival and will bring together senior UK government ministers with business leaders and high-level diplomats from across Europe and beyond. The conference, is for businesses that want to plan for a prosperous future. The aim is to provide a new understanding of what the future holds by hearing first-hand from UK government ministers and senior business representatives.
The one-day conference will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- What the desired Brexit agreement will look like
- Government strategies to promote skills, productivity, FDI and UK-EU trade after Brexit
- Changes to supply chains and changes to the way we work brought about by new trade relationships, new technologies and the rise of Central Eastern Europe
- How UK and European businesses can compete in fast-changing global markets
The conference will also provide a unique opportunity for international networking with business representatives who will be attending from across the COBCOE network and beyond.
- Senior UK Government ministers (to be confirmed)
- Helen Brand OBE, CEO Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Christopher Dottie, Managing Director Spain, Hays
- Wouter Schuitemaker, Managing Director, EMEA, Hickey & Associates
- Paul Hardy, Brexit Director, DLA Piper
- Daniel Shillito, President, British Chamber of Commerce for Italy
- Anton Valk CBE, Chairman, Netherlands British Chamber of Commerce
- Andrew Wrobel, Editor, Emerging Europe
- David Thomas MBE, Chairman, COBCOE
- Stephen Phipson CBE, CEO, EEF
Entry to the Brexit Ambition Conference is free to international visitors from outside the UK. Delegates will also be able to access to the entire International Business Festival from 12 to 28 June free of charge. (Please note that some hosted events at the conference may charge international delegates.)
Enter this code for free entry for international delegates: cobcoe2018
Discount for UK-based visitors
Visitors based in the UK can receive a 15% discount. The Brexit Ambition Conference normally costs £180. This gives access to the whole festival, normally £126 for all nine days or £60 per day. All prices given include 20% VAT. Conferences at the festival may charge additional entry fees.
Code for 15% discount on UK visitors’ ticket price: cobcoeaffiliate
For more information please contact email@example.com or click here to go directly to the website.